♥ Through it all in Life,
Monday, February 16, 2009 12:07 AM
stupid stupid me


♥
just be something really really bad..
or maybe alot of things..
never know that it will hurt that much but to bad..
this pain pain feel will it stop???
will i forget you??? or will you guys forget about me???
i dunno i dun wanna know..
i wanna be there for you guys but i'm stoping myself..
when you guys call i just sit here and cry..

hurting you is the only thing i can do..
letting you go is the i have to do
stoping you coz i dun wan let it happen again
hoping you hate me
loving you will never stop
closeing you out of the door of my heart coz i can't face you
6-1-3-E

i dunno know...
i'm scared...
very very scared that i will fall again..
so to stop falling i just have to stop everything



Yours truly,

Photobucket

I'm going on 18
I love to spend time with my friends
I'm currently in a private school
I love the colour of pink and black



With Loves,

Love
Friends
Dogs
Music
Hanging out



Materialistic,

Peace to the world

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


  • Scream Love,

    I Love You.